Computer Science and Engineering Department is established with an aim of building creative IT professionals to acquire core knowledge and skills required by IT industry or research institutes to meet global challenges. The courses are taught by the experienced, qualified faculty, industry experts and the global researchers. The laboratories are well equipped with advanced software, high configuration computer systems for technical training and research work. Knowledge sharing sessions are conducted by experts and alumni to keep up with the rapidly evolving technology on regular basis.
To impart quality education in computer science and engineering to produce industry ready engineers through competency based learning by collaborating with leading Institutes & Organizations with flexible learning.
• To develop Software professionals with excellent technical knowledge, innovative ideas, entrepreneurship skills and professional ethics
• To provide quality engineering education through state of art learning amenities in Computer science engineering
• To establish Industry Institute Interaction to make students ready for the industrial environment & develop entrepreneurship skills
• To undertake collaborative projects which offer opportunities for long-term interaction with academia and industry
• To pursue creative research and new technologies in Computer Science and Engineering across disciplines in order to serve the needs of industry, government, society, and the scientific community
POs (Program Outcomes)
• An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering to solve Computer Science & Engineering problems
• An ability to use research methods to design and conduct experiments to investigate complex problems, as well as to analyze and interpret data
• An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet the desired economic, social, and environmental needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety
• An ability to function effectively individually and in team, and in multidisciplinaryenvironment
• An ability to identify, formulate, study, analyze and solve problems using the first principles of mathematics and natural sciences as well as computer science & engineering techniques
• An understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities in professional engineerin practice An ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form in the profession.
• An ability to acquire the broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in an environmental and societal context.
• Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in lifelong learning.
• An ability to apply knowledge of contemporary issues to assess the societal, legal and cultural issues related to the practice of computer science and engineering.
• An understanding of the modern engineering tools and management principles required for software project development.
• An ability to apply principles of management and finance to multidisciplinary projects as an individual or as a project team.
PSO (Program Specific Outcomes)
• An ability to identify real time problems and solve them using standard practices in algorithms, System software and network technology